After much consideration, you’ve reached the decision that a home security system is the best way to improve your property’s defense. You even appreciate the idea of a smart home to bring additional convenience and energy savings to your daily routine. But are you still debating the necessity of home monitoring?
Take a little time to see how home monitoring works in [[targelocation]] and why this additional layer of protection is indispensable to your security.
Learn how Austin home monitoring works
When you select professional home monitoring from leading authorities such as Vivint, you are linked to trained home security experts day and night. Even though they are always there when you need them, that doesn’t mean they are exceedingly invasive. You won’t find them watching your home or inspecting your camera footage. Rather, they go to work the second an emergency occurs. Here’s how:
- At the moment one of your components is triggered -- whether it’s a camera or smoke detector -- your Vivint Smart Hub™ is signaled instantly.
- Your Vivint Smart Hub then relays the notification automatically to your monitoring professionals.
- A Vivint monitoring agent will then communicate with you to verify the situation and ensure your safety.
- When the monitoring specialist is unable to reach you, they will automatically contact emergency assistance.
- Your team is there to help you through the emergency and will function as the main point of contact with local responders if you are not at home.
Basically, you can equate monitoring to having your very own security staff linked to your security components. This is more than simply a sense of peace as you have real-life specialists to assist you through your emergency.